April 26

Josh’s Pokémon blog post😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

POKÉMON!!!!!    I love Pokémon because it is very fun. There are so many Pokémon products. My favorite thing about Pokémon is the trading cards. This is a picture of my favorite Pokémon snorlax. The most expensive Pokémon card is $600,000. The card is the first edition shadowless Charizard gem mint 10. Gem mint  10 means that a card is in perfect condition. The reason it is so expensive is that it is from the first set. A set is something where you can buy a booster pack in a store. In stores you can buy a booster pack from a certain set. Most sets have a really nice and expensive card. There is a set called shining fate and the really expensive card is the shiny Vmax Charizard. Did you know that Pokémon was made in Tokyo Japan by a Company called Game freak. The most popular Pokémon game is Pokémon gold and Pokémon silver and yes those are real games. Most people don’t play the game. The game was supposed to be a batting game. But for some reason, people just like to collect the cards. Did you know that over 3.7 billion Pokémon cards have been sold. There are about 900 species of Pokémon. The world’s most popular Pokémon is Greninja which is a water frog ninja. The creator of Pokémon is Satoshi Tajiri. Pokemon international was released in 1996. But It was released in Tokyo in 1991. I am going to put a link here and there are going to be a lot of cool cards in the slide.

here is the pokemon website

Posted April 26, 2022 by joshs72 in category Uncategorized

4 thoughts on “Josh’s Pokémon blog post😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

1. joshs72 (Post author)

POKÉMON!!!!! I love Pokémon because it is very fun. There are so many Pokémon products. My favorite thing about Pokémon is the trading cards. This is a picture of my favorite Pokémon snorlax. The most expensive Pokémon card is $600,000. The card is the first edition shadowless Charizard gem mint 10. Gem mint 10 means that a card is in perfect condition. The reason it is so expensive is that it is from the first set. A set is something where you can buy a booster pack in a store. In stores you can buy a booster pack from a certain set. Most sets have a really nice and expensive card. There is a set called shining fate and the really expensive card is the shiny Vmax Charizard. Did you know that Pokémon was made in Tokyo Japan by a Company called Game freak. The most popular Pokémon game is Pokémon gold and Pokémon silver and yes those are real games. Most people don’t play the game. The game was supposed to be a batting game. But for some reason, people just like to collect the cards. Did you know that over 3.7 billion Pokémon cards have been sold. There are about 900 species of Pokémon. The world’s most popular Pokémon is Greninja which is a water frog ninja. The creator of Pokémon is Satoshi Tajiri. Pokemon international was released in 1996. But It was released in Tokyo in 1991. I am going to put a link here and there are going to be a lot of cool cards in the slide.

Reply